An Italian Experience
Pasta + Wine of Piedmont Italy
$174 Early Bird Price & Vintner’s Stash Club Member ($199 General Admission after 6/13/22)
2 classes available: 10:30am – 1:30pm
or 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Space is limited to 15 seats per class, reserve your spot today!
Explore the culinary delights of iconic Piedmont Italy in this hands-on cooking and wine workshop
In this Italian pasta and wine class, you’ll learn to make the traditional Agnolotti pasta (folded ravioli) and delicious Vitello Tonnato while sampling these and other typical dishes paired with wines from the region. We’ve partnered with local Chef Chuy Valencia and the Relish Culinary Center in Healdsburg, CA for a hands-on workshop featuring some of our favorite dishes and wines from Piedmont Italy. Travis & Sara, owners of Vintner’s Stash, will guide you through 6 specially selected Piedmontese wines while local chef, Chuy Valencia teaches you to prepare two awesome dishes.
- Welcome Bite + Roero Arneis
- Tajarin Pasta with fresh summer truffles + Dogliani Superiore & Barbera d’Alba Superiore
- * Vitello Tonnato + Barbaresco
- * Agnolotti del Plin + Barolo
- Hazelnut Torte + Moscato
* Participants will prepare these dishes during workshop under the guidance of the chef.
All recipes from the class will be provided to guests.
What is included in your experience:
- Taste & learn about exceptional wines of Piedmont Italy.
- You’ll split into groups to learn to make traditional handmade Agnolotti pasta and the classic dish Vitello Tonnato (hands on).
- Enjoy 4 courses of delicious dishes typical of Piedmont Italy.
- This will be a 3-hour class where you will be standing most of the time – we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Aprons will be provided.
- Guests will receive recipes to all dishes enjoyed in the class.
All participants must be at least 21 years of age. No animals are allowed, with the exception of service animals.
Each wine pairing will be 3 oz. Additional wines will be available for purchase. All recipes from the class will be provided to the class attendees. Due to the nature of the instructional class, there can be no substitutions of menu items. Menu subject to change based on availability.
No refunds will be given if cancellation occurs after 6/17/22. No exceptions.
Please let us know of any food allergies.